Bronze sculpture of a Woman

Bronze sculpture of a Woman
Beyond Jazz

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Beauty of The Fullness of Women in Bronze

I am introducing myself to the world of anyone who appreciates the inherent beauty found in round/full/zaftig women, be you man or woman. I have been sculpting sculptures of women for nine years now and have eleven sculptures of "Women" in bronze.


People often ask me why I don’t sculpt men, I am a woman, I know what it is to be a woman, I am in a woman’s body with all of it’s soft feminine fleshiness. Perhaps someday I will sculpt men, but it will have to be from observation.


Women are in fact a series of spheres covered with fatty tissue and skin, be we young or old. To be celebrated! Best we don’t try to figure WOMEN out. I ask you to simply allow the sphere to further inform your sensitivities of the bronze sculptures.


There are different responses from men. They are often silent, perhaps feeling caught in the moment enjoying a woman's body, whereas women will often explode with delight, expressing their joy at having their fullness documented for all to enjoy.


But most of all, they are fine bronze art sculptures.



No comments:

Post a Comment