Bronze sculpture of a Woman

Bronze sculpture of a Woman
Beyond Jazz

Friday, June 11, 2010

"Moon Rider - Right After Lunch"


For the past 18 months, I have been working on a new series of women titled "A Silent Opera of Nine Women". This morning as I was reading and having my morning tea, the sun finally decided to show through the clouds of Humboldt County and through the redwood trees, bringing light to "Moon Rider - Right After Lunch". The series has been cast in resin and will eventually go to bronze, I will be updating the blog with views of the "Silent Opera" women. I have continued in the motif of the fullness of the feminine form.


On the subject of Light–

Light is energy, consciousness, truth, and reality, all there IS! All differences become washed in light. For what quantum phenomenon can say–you are black and you over there are yellow and I am white and some are red and even blue or green – and this makes a difference or the truth of anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment